Monday, December 2, 2013

Currently December Edition

So apparently these "Shit I'm currently into" posts is a thing. And in an effort to not just be a human and female sexual blog, and kinda put a piece of me in this, I'm gonna try it out. I'll probably suck my first time around (or every time) or maybe you find yourself not giving a shit unless I'm talking about general down and dirty info. That's cool too. I'm just trying this on for size, like lesbianism in college.

Listening: One Republic- Counting stars





You guys remember when one republic was super awesome with that jam "Apologize" in 2007? Yeah, I'm ashamed it was my breakup anthem at 18 too, but none the less, I really dig their new song. Props on them for maturing too in 6 years

Loving: The weather. No seriously, fuck heat. Let it snow and shit.

Thinking: I really need to win the lottery and shit

Wearing: As little as possible, bring on the cold

Reading: Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney(You can find me on Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/Momfia)

Feeling: Overwhelmed,in a lot of pain, needing a change

Secret Addiction: Washi Tape, judge me, judge me hardcore

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More